A father is someone who has a day full of deep reflection and that is with regard to his children and family. He is the most important member of the family whose love for his children is just like oxygen for the survival of the lives.
Father’s day is such an occasion which comes with a spirit of celebrating the presence of Father and his efforts in making up the life of the family. Father’s Day is a day of honor and celebration of dad. It’s a day to not only honor fathers, but all men who have acted as a father figures – whether as Uncles, Grandfathers, or Big Brothers.
On this upcoming auspicious occasion of Father’s Day, we have gathered 6 wonderful gift ideas for kids to gift their superhero fathers.
- Father’s Day Super Hero Card:
Print this free template and have kids paint their hands with blue/tan colors. Then have them stamp it on the bottom of the paper, let dry and use black sharpie to make dad’s face/hair. You could make any hand print super hero though, like Captain America, Hulk, Superman etc. Here are a few examples:
2. I Love Hanging Out With You Card:
Make this adorable fingerprint monkey card for your dad! I think it fits perfectly for a Father’s Day gift from their kids! It’s easy to make and doesn’t cost much!
You will need a rope, brown paint, a brown/black marker and glue.
Here’s how you make this card:
- Start by having your kids dip their thumbs into the brown paint and stamping it on the white piece of paper. After that, have them dip their pointer finger in the paint and press it right above the thumbprint.
- Cut a piece of rope and glue it onto the paper just above the monkey bodies. Grab the brown marker and draw the tail, ears, arms, and legs!
- Finish the monkeys off by drawing black eyes and a dark brown circle/smile on their face. Write “I love hanging out with you!” at the top of the card.
3. Following In My Father’s Footsteps
Every father wants to see their child follow their footsteps. This gift idea will definitely melt the father’s heart. Not just any father, but everyone.
4. Mustache Mug
Dress up a boring porcelain mug with a cheeky mustache that brings some character to his morning. All you needs is a plain mug, a sharpie, a mustache stencil (if you don’t trust your own drawing skills), and a porcelain paint pen, which you can find at most craft stores.
All you need to make this wonderful mug is a mug itself, a marker, black paint and a small paint brush.
5. I Love You This Much Card
This gift idea is pretty creative and easy to make. Here are the steps to make this card:
- Trace the child’s hand, then cut out two copies.
- Cut out a strip of paper and fold it accordion style. Use letter rub-ons or stickers to add the words “I Love You” on the outside, and “This Much” on the strip of paper.
- Glue the ends of your accordion strip on the insides of the hands and your card is done.
6. Father’s Day Chalk Art
Use the playground as decor and let your students draw their own Father’s day card background with chalk. Take a picture and you’re ready!
Kopila is everything you need for your preschool or daycare, in one simple app. Download it today!